Thursday 20 November 2008

Thank You

Photo - Greg Lippiatt

Just a little note to say thank you to everyone who came (and who may still go) to my show. I tried my hardest to say hello to everyone, but was disappointed to still miss so many of you. I have been overwhelmed by the attention of the press and the steady stream of commissions coming my way. Who would have thought? Looks like I will be working hard over Christmas, but I do love a challenge...
I also hope to be doing a bit of what this little Crested tern is doing, only less on the rocks and more in the water.

2 comments:

Pod said...

i'm still feeling silly for not saying hello. and i am still coveting all the birds i wanted but other folk had gotten there first! the owl the owl!
:0(

Anonymous said...

Thankyou So much for sharing your wonderful artworks!

We drove down from Newcastle on the last Saturday of the exhibit and were blown away. We were a little sad to have missed the swallows and Pied Oyster Catcher. The rhino and teddy bear incorporated into the galah did a great job at making up for it( that was so becoming and perfectly hilarious!)
We were truely blown away! My partner Mick is a hard-core twitcher (one star of the recently screened madness , ABC's Chasing Birds doco) The Regent Honey-eater and Mistletoe were his favourite and he is particulary amazed at how you have encapsulated the 'jizz' of each bird.

LOVED THE FLORES!!!!!and how the mind wanders..

cant wait to hear of any future exhibits of yours..
thanks again Jane!

Mick Roderick n Maggie Hristov