Monday 21 May 2007

tag i'm it

Apparrently I have been tagged. Now I know what this means (see strange fruit to the right there) here are my eight random facts.

I can touch my nose with my tongue.

I have a 16 year old chicken (she doesn't lay eggs any more)

Before I go to bed I have to brush my sheets down so there isn't any gritty stuff on them (can't stand gritty stuff)

I don't mind being in hospital, or eating hospital food.

I would have liked to be a singer/songwriter but have paralysing stage fright.

I can swim just over 25 metres under water.

I can recite a chinese poem.

I have recently decided that escalators are about as pointless as the leaf blower.

3 comments:

fifi said...

mmm, touching nose with tongue, nice.
16 year 0ld CHICKEN? i thought you meant the cub. She doesnt lay eggs either.
You should bathe before sleep. Then there wont be grit.
Hospital is a holiday, esp if you ask for a general anaesthetic. Bliss.
singer, swimmer. ..

that is very interesting miss bower.I am not so cranky today.

jane said...

The cub is fifteen, and I'm pretty sure she lays an egg every month.
A little bit of the beach comes back with me every time. Sometimes I like to stay salty.
Hospital is great. Yes. Unless you're really in pain... but wait! Pethedine comes to the rescue. Legal drug use. Bring it on.
Joni Mitchell is my heroine, but don't get me started on music.

fifi said...

I hallucinate wildly on pethidine. Its horrid.