Thursday 7 February 2008

flowers for Pauline


Michael's mother Pauline is very ill in hospital and I wanted to send her some flowers...but It was a public holiday weekend, so I thought I'd pick her some from my garden and give them to Michael to give to her. Then I thought that, if I gave them to him, they might wilt in the car before he delivered them to her. Then, I realised, I could make her some flowers that would never wilt. He delivered them and I think she liked them. I hope she gets better soon.

3 comments:

fifi said...

you are a very sweet and kind little fishy.


i hope michael's mum gets better soon too.


The flowers are very very lovely.

Pod said...

yikes. hope all goes as smoothly as possible.

jane, yeras ago i found a little plastic thingy that i have kept. tiny and silly as it is, and much to others bemusement. i found it again after unpacking, and immediately you sprang to mind. i know you'd appreciate it in some way. if you are still after such things, shall i post it to you?

jane said...

Thanks kids, so far so good, but she's unlikely to walk again. Stroke sucks.
Pod, that would be lovely. email me and I'll give you postal details. jane@gillings.com

I love plastic thinggys.